I was tasked with creating six 3D assets for one of my first-year university assignments. Each model was based on a theme, below you have a look through the 3D models and the mood boards I created for this assignment.
• Bottle - I had a limit of 400 polygons, I decided to create a military canteen.
• Clock - I had a limit of 800 polygons, I was inspired by London's Big Ben.
• Weapon - I had a limit of 2000 polygons, I created a sword based on Sir Radzig's sword from the game Kingdom Come: Deliverance developed by Warhorse Studios.
• Log Cabin - I had a limit of 4000 polygons, I decided to model a medieval-inspired log cabin.
• Venus Fly Trap - I had a limit of 5000 polygons, I tried to create a realistic-looking venus fly trap.
• Vehicle - I had a limit of 7000 polygons, I modeled a Puddle Jumper from the American SciFi series Stargate SG1.
What I learned:
• I used 3Ds Max to model my assets.
•I used Arnold as a render engine to create the clay renders you see below.